How we work
- What shall I do to avail of my “Free Consultation”?
- How soon do you respond to queries?
- Where are your office locations?
- Do you have clients from all over the U.S. and other countries?
- Do you have weekend or after-office hour office consultation arrangement?
- How “affordable” are your legal services”?
- I am engaged to be married to someone who resides abroad and I would like to Petition that person over to the U.S. What shall I do?
- I arrived as a Tourist and a few months later, I started dating and fell in love with a U.S. Citizen who wants me to marry him and stay in the U.S. for good. I did not expect this to happen at all. What shall I do?
- I am out of status as I over stayed my Tourist Visa and worked for for many years. My U.S. Citizen boyfriend/girlfriend wants to marry me and I am also in love. Can I adjust my status here in the U.S.?
- I would like to Petition a Relative or a Spouse but I do not have a job?
- I am married to a U.S. citizen but I have been subjected to physical abuse and extreme cruelty. What shall I do?
- I arrived in the U.S. as a Visitor and I would like extend my stay and to work in the U.S. What shall I do?
- I am a Green Card Holder. Can I petition my Parents under the Family-Based Immigration Visa Category?
- What do you mean by “Adjustment of Status” and how does it differ from the term “Change of Status”?
- I am already in the U.S. and arrived as a Visitor. I would like to Change my Status. What are my options?
- What is an H1-B Visa?
- What is an L-1 Visa?
- I do not want to live permanently in the U.S. but I want to set up a business. What should I do?
- I want to study in the U.S. What shall I do?
- My U.S. Citizen Parent filed an Immigrant Petition and was approved long ago. He is already dead. I am still abroad. Can I still pursue the Petition?
- I have been residing in the U.S. My U.S. Citizen Parent filed a Petition in my favor and while it was pending, the Petitioner died. Can I still pursue the Petition?
- I had an accident because somebody hit me. What shall I do?
- What are the damages allowed to be recovered in the State of California?
- I have a pre-existing condition, how will it affect my personal injury claim?
- Is there a deadline for filing a lawsuit against the negligent party?
- What if I am partly at fault? Can I still recover?
- How much do I have to pay you? Why should we engage the services of an attorney?
- What is the difference between contested and uncontested Divorce?
- What is a Marriage Settlement Agreement (MSA)?
- Do we really need an MSA?
- When will my Divorce become effective?
- Do I really need a lawyer for uncontested Divorce?
- What services do you perform under this practice area?
- How do you charge in the preparation of the Contract?
- How fast do you prepare the Contracts?
- Why should I engage the services of the Attorney when I can simply Google or go to website that have a prepared contract?