path2usa, laweekly, los-angeles-times and american immigration lawyers association

Excellent Quality Legal Services from a Trusted Attorney – Legal help in California

Immigration Law Help
As an immigrant himself, Attorney Ponferrada personally understands immigrants’
challenges. The legal process is daunting and complicated; thus, it is best to
engage the services of an attorney who is friendly, patient, and who can relate
with your current situation.
If you want the best at providing Legal Help, California; you’re in the right place.
He has been practicing for more than 25 years, is an honors law
graduate from a top law school and first time bar passer.

As well as U.S. Immigration Law, he has many years of experience in
Personal Injury (car accidents, slip-and-fall and other types of accidents),
Uncontested Divorce, and in the negotiation and preparation of various Contracts.

HOW ATTORNEY HELPS YOU? (Watch this video)

The major complaints of most clients with their current lawyers are lack of
communication, unresponsive and slow yet expensive legal services.
We are different and will strive hard to make a difference.

We shall continue to afford our clients with excellent communication, quick and
quality legal services at the least possible cost.
Clients will have direct access with our Attorney. We shall handle every case
with utmost honesty and unmatched professionalism.

We sincerely want to HELP PEOPLE from all walks of life regardless of social
status and financial position and most of all, we intend to make you a part of
our family of satisfied clients.

Please read our clients’ testimonials

get your free legal consultation today

Video Testimonials

B. Karlo Ponferrada, ESQ.

B. Karlo Ponferrada, ESQ.

Ponferrada Law Offices - www.attorneyhelpsyou.com

Practice Areas

    attorney helps you call us



    I am married to a U.S. Citizen and I am out-of-status.
    What shall I do and how long shall I get my Green Card?

    Being married to a U.S. Citizen does not automatically entitle you to a Green Card. You need to consult with an experienced Immigration Attorney who can properly and honestly evaluate your case. Should you be eligible to apply for a Green Card, spousal petitions can be processed as fast as four (4) months to 6 months of a fairly simple case. Should there be some complications on your case, we shall advise you accordingly.

    View All


    View All




    Riverside County | San Bernandino County | Orange County | San Diego County |
    Other Counties & 49 Other Sates in the U.S.

    Orange Tower 500 N. State College Boulevard, Suite. 1100 Orange, CA 92868

    loading map - please wait...

    Orange Tower 500 N. State College Boulevard, Suite. 1100 Orange, CA 92868 33.874215, -117.889596

    county of san diego